Try and Buy Overview
Free trial version
A fully functional version of the Amsterdam Density Functional package is available for a free 30-day evaluation period.
You will be able to try out all our software on any machine at your institute including full support.
Just fill out our Free Trial Form
License Types and Conditions
- Available products: ADF binaries, BAND binaries,
source code addition to ADF and BAND, GUI (graphical user interface) licensed for ADF and/or BAND, DFTB with GUI, MOPAC2012, ReaxFF with GUI,
COSMO-RS module, GENNBO
- The license fee depends on user type, licensed products, number of cores, license duration (single-year up to perpetual),
regional discount, host-locked or floating license. Overview of License Types
- Our standard End User License Agreement (EULA) applies to all licenses.
- Standard licenses include parallel execution, the right to use new releases, and multi-platform usage.
- Academic list prices (single group or site license) are available online:
- Use our Price Quote Form to receive a formal price quote (academic and non-academic institutes), or contact us.
- Price Quote Form
- Purchase Order Form
- Ordering Procedure
- ADF resellers:
- For parallel ADF and BAND preinstalled on a Linux cluster:
contact Parallel Quantum Solutions.
- ADF resellers are currently active in Japan,
Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, China, United Kingdom, Italy, South Korea, California, India