We encourage you to try out our software first, with full support.
The typical purchase process for our software takes 5 steps:
- Complete the online Price Quote form, or simply send an E-mail to email@example.com with your requirements.
- We will contact you with a Pro Forma invoice for your price quote, and request you to confirm your order.
- Once we have received confirmation of your order, we will send you the official invoice, an offer letter, and the License Terms. You will need to return a signed copy of the offer letter to confirm your agreement with the terms in the offer letter and License Terms.
- We will send you download and installation instructions. After receiving your machine information, we will send you a temporary license file, so you can get started with ADF as soon as possible, even before the payment procedure has been completed.
- Once the invoice is payed in full, we will send you the final license file. For multi-year and perpetual licenses we will send a new license file every year.
We work with local resellers in Japan, India, China, and Poland.