SCM is proud to announce the 2013 release of the ADF modeling suite. We continue to improve and expand our software suite with the aid of our academic and industrial ADF authors and other partners. Several enhancements and new features have been implemented in our molecular Density Functional Theory (DFT) code ADF and its periodic DFT companion BAND. Our semi-empirical Density Functional based Tight-Binding (DFTB) module has been updated and we offer Dr. Stewart’s latest MOPAC2012 module including the PM7 model. The parallelization of the reactive MD module ReaxFF from van Duin and co-workers has been improved considerably.
We refer to the Release Notes for a more complete and detailed list of enhancements.
A snapshot of new features in the ADF2013 release:
- Support for most of the new features
- Speed improvements for systems with many atoms
- Improved translating and zooming, improvements for Mac OS X GUI users
- Simplified inclusion of the COSMO-RS database
- Template for Octanol-Water partition coefficient calculation
- A number of usability improvements
- UFF: (pre)optimizations from GUI strongly improved, import of alternative parameters enabled, documentation
- FlexMD: more detailed documentation
- Scripting: extended options in ADFprepare and ADFreport, supporting job set up and result parsing of other modules than ADF.
Free 30-day trial of our 2013 suite
Fully functional versions of all modules of our 2013 release are available free of charge for a 30-day evaluation period. The programs may be run on any machine at your organization, with full support. Just fill out our Free Trial Form.
Other questions? : e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.