In a short USA tour, Fedor Goumans and Ole Carstensen will be presenting the capabilities of the ADF modeling suite in several places.
Schedule ADF tour August 2015
- 10 August: am: private industrial visit, pm: discussions Princeton University
- 11 August: Seminar Princeton University, 10-11am, E-Quad D321 + discussions
- 12 August: Hands-on workshop at George Washington University, 9:30am-4pm, 113, 1957 E St. (flyer)
Please register in advance to preinstall ADF on your laptop, and for a chance to get 2000 Crunchyard hours.
- 13 August: Seminar University of Pittsburgh, 10-10.45am, 307 Eberly + discussions, pm: private industrial visit
- 14 August: Private industrial visit
- 15 August: Fedor & Ole in Boston
- 17 August: Seminar MIT, 4-5pm, department of chemistry, 6-233 (Amdur Room)
- 16-18 August: Exhibition ACS meeting Boston, booth 940. Let us know if you need an expo-only pass