Yearly Amsterdam Modeling Suite license fees depend on which modules are included (1) and on the total number of physical cores (2).
Furthermore, different license categories apply to academia, government & commercial institutions.
- Multi-year licenses
- 30% discounts for certain countries
- Special fees for teaching-only
- Bundle discounts apply for the entire Amsterdam Modeling Suite and for ADF + COSMO-RS
(1) Get your point count based on which modules you would like
& GUI only
|* 1 point in combination with ADF, i.e. ADF + COSMO-RS = 3 points
** The AMS driver and GUI are included with any other choice of module at no extra points
(2) Choose total number of cores
We count total number of physical cores on all licensed machines. For large Linux clusters a floating license may be an option (cores count double).
Yearly academic group license fees in Euros
Based on the module points and number of cores find your price point. The table below is for academic group licenses in Euros.
For academic site licenses and USD fees, see the AMS pricing tables.
|#cores||1 point||2 points||3 points||Full AMS