You can always request a Price Quote, contact us or contact your local reseller if you have any questions. The ordering procedure includes your agreement with our License Terms. Yearly Amsterdam Modeling Suite license fees depend on (1) which modules are included and on (2) the total number of processor cores.
Government, HPC Center, and Commercial License Fees
The same logic, but different license fees, apply to academia, HPC centers, government labs, and industry (see license categories). Researchers are advised to contact us or request a price quote to get the best offer for their situation.
- Multi-year licenses
- 30% discounts for certain countries
- Special fees for teaching-only
- Bundle discounts apply for the entire Amsterdam Modeling Suite and for ADF + COSMO-RS
(1) Determine point count based on which modules you would like
|ADF||BAND||DFTB + MOPAC||ML Potential||ReaxFF||COSMO-RS
& GUI only
|# Included for free with any other module in AMS2020
+ 1 point in combination with ADF, i.e. ADF + COSMO-RS = 3 points
* AMS driver, Graphical User Interface, Python scripting tool PLAMS free with any other module
(2) Choose total number of CPU cores
We count total number of physical cores on all machines you want to run our software on. For large Linux clusters a floating license may be an option (cores count double).
Yearly academic group license fees in Euros
Based on the module points and number of cores you can find the yearly academic group license fee from the table below. Researchers from government and industry are advised to request a price quote.
For academic site licenses and USD fees, see the AMS pricing tables.
|#cores||1 point||2 points||3 points||Full AMS