At SCM, we strive to make computational chemistry work for you. The tutorials, manuals, and FAQs are great resources to help you advance your research with the ADF Modeling Suite. If you run into any problem or have technical questions, please contact us, so that our expert software developers can resolve your issues.
User support email addresses
|email@example.com||For technical questions or problems. Attach relevant files & licensee information.|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For license information or problems|
|email@example.com||For general and scientifically oriented questions|
|ADF discussion list||Discussion list for ADF users and developers|
- GUI tutorials
- GUI for Quantum ESPRESSO
- Release notes ADF Modeling Suite 2017
- Bug fixes since last sub-release
- Selected new features in development version: trunk changelog
- Installation manual – see also the trial installation video
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) manual
- UFF (Universal Forcefield)
- Multi-Level: QM/MM, QUILD, FlexMD
- Scripting: PLAMS, ASE, command-line scripting tools
- NBO 6 (Original PDF by Weinhold, Glendening)
- References to third party software
- Documentation for previous releases
- HPC benchmark input files for ADF
Workshops & teaching exercises
SCM staff and experienced ADF users give hands-on workshops a few times a year (general as well as on specific topics). Advanced worked out examples on specific features are available as teaching materials for computational chemistry courses.
Feature of interest missing?
We welcome any suggestions regarding new functionality. Perhaps we could pick up your suggestion for our next release!