Amsterdam Modeling Suite Products
Powerful molecular DFT to understand chemistry
Periodic DFT for nanotubes, surfaces, and bulk
Fast approximate DFT for molecules, 1D, 2D and 3D
Fast semi-empirical with integrated GUI
Reactive MD with GUI and analysis tools
Fluid thermodynamics from quantum mechanics
Complex MD, MC, and PES tasks with any engine
Integrated GUI for easy set up & visualization
Python scripting to streamline your workflows
At SCM, we strive to make computational chemistry work for you. The tutorials, manuals, and FAQs are great resources to help you advance your research with the Amsterdam Modeling Suite. If you run into any problem or have technical questions, please contact us, so that our expert software developers can resolve your issues.
User support email addresses
|email@example.com||For technical questions or problems. Attach relevant files & licensee information.|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For license information or problems|
|email@example.com||For general and scientifically oriented questions|
|ADF discussion list||Discussion list for ADF users and developers|
- Installation manual – see also the trial installation videos
- GUI tutorials, Advanced tutorials
- GUI for Quantum ESPRESSO
- Bug fixes since last sub-release
- Selected new features in development version: trunk changelog
- UFF (Universal Forcefield)
- Multi-layer or hybrid calculations: QM/MM, QUILD, FlexMD
- NBO 6 (Original PDF by Weinhold, Glendening)
- References to third party software
- Documentation for previous releases
- List of compounds in the COSMO-RS database solvents & small molecules and ionic liquids
- HPC benchmark input files for ADF
Workshops & teaching exercises
SCM staff and experienced ADF users give hands-on workshops a few times a year (general as well as on specific topics). Advanced worked out examples on specific features are available as teaching materials for computational chemistry courses.
Feature of interest missing?
We welcome any suggestions regarding new functionality. Perhaps we could pick up your suggestion for our next release!
Pricing & Licensing
License fees depend on which AMS modules you want to use, on how many CPU cores you want to run, and also the duration. See our pricing tables for academic license fees, or request a price quote. You are encouraged to try before you buy.