If you don’t have an active user account, first request a 30-day evaluation of the Amsterdam Modeling Suite. Our License Terms apply to using the Amsterdam Modeling Suite. The AMS2022 release notes summarize major changes and improvements since AMS2021.
If you have an AMD chip, you may benefit from the AMD-Zen optimized binaries in the table below!
See also hardware recommendations.
Mac OS X 10.12+
Other binaries: for AMD Zen, with OpenMPI, or statically linked MKL
The main Linux binary ships with runtime IntelMPI libraries, which may be replaced with local MPI libraries, e.g. on the Cray XC series via ABI (see the Installation manual for more details). The hardware Q&A summary could help to find the best hardware set up for you.
- Bug-fixed binaries: fixes and improvements after the latest sub-release (see bug fix changelog)
- Development snapshots: new functionality (see trunk changelog), but not fully tested
- COSMO-RS databases: compounds database 2018 – including ionic liquids; 2019 polymer database.
- LFDFT atomic database
- Quantum ESPRESSO binaries and pseudopotentials: install via GUI or manually
- LGPL tools to read KF files: KFReader (C routines), kf.py: (Python module, needs ADF)
- We include open source and free software, including GPL v3 software (further information)
- Typical users, including trial users do not need the source code (further information).
Included with the binaries:
- Encrypted DFTB parameters (see FAQ)
- ReaxFF force fields, other force fields (UFF, Amber, Sybyl/Tripos, DIM/QM)
- Command-line examples, documentation
- Slater-type orbitals (STO) basis sets optimized for ZORA for all elements 1-120 (available as text)
Downloads for previous releases
- Binaries for AMS release 2021.107: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, Linux with IntelMPI, Windows for AMD Zen, Linux for AMD Zen; Latest AMS2021 bugfixes
- Binaries for AMS release 2020.104: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, Linux with IntelMPI, Windows for AMD Zen, Linux for AMD Zen
- Binaries for AMS release 2019.307: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, Linux with IntelMPI, Linux optimized for AMD Zen
- Binaries for AMS release 2019.105: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, and Linux with IntelMPI.
- Binaries for AMS release 2018.107: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, and Linux with IntelMPI.
- Other binaries are available from the previous releases page. Contact us if you need a different subrelease or a different OS.