If you don’t have a user account, you can first request a 30-day free trial to evaluate our software. The SCM License Terms apply to the use of the Amsterdam Modeling Suite. The 2019.3 release notes specify what has been changed since the first 2019 release.
Mac OS X 10.12+
Other Linux binaries: for AMD Zen, OpenMPI, statically linked MKL
The main Linux binary ships with runtime IntelMPI libraries, which may be replaced with local MPI libraries, e.g. on the Cray XC series via ABI (see the Installation manual for more details).
- Bug-fixed binaries: fixes and improvements after the latest sub-release (see bug fix changelog)
- Development snapshots: new functionality (see trunk changelog), but not fully tested
- COSMO-RS databases: compounds database 2018 – including ionic liquids; 2019 polymer database.
- LFDFT atomic database
- Quantum ESPRESSO binaries and pseudopotentials: install via GUI or manually
- LGPL tools to read KF files: KFReader (C routines), kf.py: (Python module, needs ADF)
- We include open source and free software, including GPL v3 software (further information)
- Typical users, including trial users do not need the source code (further information).
Included with the binaries:
- Basis sets for the whole periodic table
- Encrypted DFTB parameters (see FAQ)
- ReaxFF parameters (see current list), other force fields (UFF, Amber, Sybyl/Tripos, DIM/QM)
- Command-line examples, documentation
- STO basis sets optimized for ZORA for all elements (also available as text files)
Downloads for previous releases
Binaries for AMS release 2019.105: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, and Linux with IntelMPI.
Binaries for AMS release 2018.107: Windows 64-bit, MacOS, and Linux with IntelMPI.
Other binaries are available from the previous releases page. Contact us if you need a different subrelease or a different OS.