If you don’t have a valid user account, you should first request a trial license to evaluate our software. The terms and conditions of the SCM License Terms apply to the use of ADF. The release notes specify in detail what has been changed since the previous release.
Mac OS X 10.9+
Binaries for less frequently used platforms
The main Linux binary ships with runtime IntelMPI libraries, which may be replaced with local MPI libraries, e.g. on the Cray XC series via ABI (see the Installation manual for more details).
- Bug-fixed binaries, including fixes and improvements not yet in the latest sub-release (see bug fix changelog).
- Development snapshots, containing new functionality (see trunk changelog), but not fully tested.
- Typical users, including trial users do not need the source code. No source code is available for bug-fixes and development snapshots. You can only download the source code (2016.106) with a source code license. If you do compile from source, also check out the platform specific information.
- Previous (sub)releases: contact us.
- Open source (LGPL) tools to read SCM’s KF files: KFReader (C routines), kf.py: (Python module, needs ADF)
- The software includes open source and free software (including GPL v3 software). Further information on the included external software (including source code and copyright notices) can be found here.
- STO basis sets optimized for ZORA for all elements
Included with the binaries:
- Basis sets for the whole periodic table
- Encrypted DFTB parameters (see FAQ)
- ReaxFF parameters (see current list), other force fields (UFF, Amber, Sybyl/Tripos, DIM/QM)
- Command-line examples, documentation
Downloads for the 2014 release
Contact us if you need a different subrelease or a different OS.