Dr. Stan van Gisbergen (CEO of SCM) and Dr. Vladimir Pelmentschikov (staff scientist at SCM) will give a seminar in Tokyo on Tuesday afternoon 30th of September (13.30h – 17.00h), to introduce the new ADF2008 version.
The seminar is organized by Ryoka Systems, the ADF reseller in Japan.
You can view the contents and schedule of the seminar in Japanese on Ryoka’s seminar web page, where you can also sign up.
- 13:30 – 13:40 Introduction (Japanese)
- 13:40 – 14:30 ADF overview & new features in ADF2008, SCM, Dr. Stan van Gisbergen
- 14:30 – 15:00 ADF2008 GUI demonstration, Ryoka (Japanese)
- 15:00 – 15:15 Break
- 15:15 – 16:00 Spectroscopic ADF applications in bioinorganic chemistry, SCM, Dr. Vladimir Pelmenschikov
- 16:00 – 16:45 ADF applications in material science: reactions, spectroscopy, analysis, SCM, Dr. Stan van Gisbergen
- 16:45 – 17:00 Questions & Answers