AMS2023 Webinar series (spring)
Following the spring and fall AMS2022 webinars (see also the AMS2022 webinar playlist), we are organizing a new series of webinars this spring with experts on a range of different topics presenting theory, relevant applications, and hands-on examples with the Amsterdam Modeling Suite.
The schedule below may be further updated in the coming weeks, so make sure to subscribe to the series to get announcements for each webinar.
- Wed, June 14th, 2023, 15:00 CEST – Christine Aikens, Kansas State University, USA & Shana Havenridge, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
Time Dependent Density Functional Theory (TDDFT) + Tight Binding (TB) gradients.
- Thu, June 22nd, 2023, 15:00 CEST – Jochen Autschbach, SUNY Buffalo University, USA
NMR shielding, J-coupling and EFG analysis with NBOs available.
- Wed, June 28th, 2023, 15:00 CEST – Robert Rüger, SCM & Engin Torun, Simbeyond
Multiscale optimisation of OLED materials and devices
- AMS2023 Released: New features – Matti Hellström, SCM (Recording, Slides)
- Discovering the uniqueness of hydrogen bonding with the Energy Decomposition Analysis (EDA) – Célia Fonseca Guerra, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Recording, Slides, EDA tutorial)
- Excitation energy calculations with (nearly) exact Kohn-Sham potentials – Evert Jan Baerends, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Slides)
Register now for these webinars!
You have already subscribed to our newsletter. Thank you! If you don't receive our newsletters, email us.Key conceptsADF OLEDs Parametrization Reactivity ReaxFF solvation spectroscopy TDDFT webinar