Following the spring and fall AMS2022 webinars (see also the AMS2022 webinar playlist), we organized a new series of webinars this spring with experts on a range of different topics presenting theory, relevant applications, and hands-on examples with the Amsterdam Modeling Suite.
- AMS2023 Released: New features – Matti Hellström, SCM (Recording, Slides)
- Discovering the uniqueness of hydrogen bonding with the Energy Decomposition Analysis (EDA) – Célia Fonseca Guerra, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Recording, Slides, EDA tutorial)
- Excitation energy calculations with (nearly) exact Kohn-Sham potentials – Evert Jan Baerends, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Recording, Slides)
- Time Dependent Density Functional Theory (TDDFT) + Tight Binding (TB) gradients – Christine Aikens, Kansas State University, USA & Shana Havenridge, Argonne National Laboratory, USA (Recording, Slides)
- NMR shielding, J-coupling and EFG analysis with NBOs available – Jochen Autschbach, SUNY Buffalo University, USA (Recording, Slides)
- Multiscale optimisation of OLED materials and devices Engin Torun, Simbeyond & Robert Rüger, SCM (Recording, Device-level slides, Atomistic modeling slides)
Register now for the next webinar series!
You have already subscribed to our newsletter. Thank you! If you don't receive our newsletters, email us.Key conceptsADF OLEDs Parametrization Reactivity ReaxFF solvation spectroscopy TDDFT webinar